Saturday, May 22, 2010

What the Hell is Sci-Fi Sphere?



I know what you're thinking. What the Hell is Sci-Fi Sphere? I recently starting up my old blog again, and realized that science fiction was my favorite topic. Furthermore, a while ago a friend and I had an idea to start a science fiction blog. After a while of little progress, I had the inspiration I needed while watching Stargate Universe. Since I also wanted to talk about non-sci-fi sometimes, I chose to start a new blog.

So what can you expect from Sci-Fi Sphere? Discussions of science fiction. I have been fascinated by scifi for as long as I can remember. I was raised on old episodes of Star Trek and The Twilight Zone. Later, I moved to The Next Generation, and I was so young when I watched Star Wars that I don't remember the first time. I took a class at school called Science and Fiction last semester, and enjoyed it quite a lot. Talking about science fiction was really fun, and I want to keep doing that. If you want to recommend a TV show, movie or book, please feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment